This animated adaptation of Jack and the Beanstalk is set in Brixton 1979. Jack has to sell the family car to support his abusive mothers alcoholism. But instead of money, he get’s paid in magic pills which send him on a crimefilled adventure.
- Directed by: Amanda Nilsson
- Lead animator: Casper Jarmo
- Sound & character design: Magdalena Wolk & Kaisa Svantesson-Helkiö
- Background-designs: Leon Remstedt
- Soundtrack: Christian Andersen & Armin Pendek
The film was created during a course at Malmö University where we were assigned to create an adaptation of a classic fairytale. The film was selected to compete at Pixel filmfestival 2018 (K3).
- Poster artwork: Casper Jarmo 2018.